Looking for SAP FICO senior consultant With 8+ years’ experience
1.Minimum 8+ years of experience as SAP Finance functional analyst in implementation of Service Management and Project System including service order processing, reserve setup and tracking, RA and settlement, work center/ activity type design, etc. in SAP R/3 version 4.7 or above preferably ECC 6.0
2. Knowledge in all areas of controlling and responsibility accounting: Product costing, cost object controlling, Profitability analysis, budgeting and planning, cost center and order accounting, profit center, and cross application.
3. Knowledge in CO-PA and be able to identify the requirement and integrate effectively with BW. Managed re-designed business processes during business blueprint and realization phases.
4. New GL and Non-leading ledgers
6. Cost centers, internal orders and related CO functions
7. Product cost, material ledger
8. Credit management
9. Fixed assets and project systems
10. Electronic banking, cash management and payments
11. Domestic or international tax scenarios, sales & use, withholding, VAT, consumption, excise, luxury taxes.
12. Strong understanding of RTR functional business processes and integration of SAP FI/CO with touch points in STP, PTP, DPS, OTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Managing team of consultants in order to deliver final solution to customer based on contract conditions
2. Managing client relationships
3. Supervising and coaching junior consultants in the project