Today’s healthcare providers are dynamic, evolving with the times, and reliant on computer technology. They have to be. The industry is in a state of rapid change, and the way healthcare services are accessed, managed, and delivered will continue to evolve over the coming years.
An area where change is clearly evident is the patient record. Regulations have driven the adoption of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, and these systems have advanced the quality, safety, and reliability of patient care by making data more widely available.
Even though EMR systems have proven their value in managing structured data, they are insufficient for aggregating and managing all the information related to an individual patient, including paper documents. This information may include diagnostic and treatment records as well as lab and test results, images, doctor notes, and non-clinical records such as insurance, billing, and other forms and administrative paperwork.
For these requirements—and others such as compliance, security, privacy, archiving, document exchange, access control, sharing, dashboards, and remote access on mobile devices—healthcare providers are looking beyond the EMR to invest in a holistic solution that complements and extends the capabilities of the EMR system. That’s where The Benevolence Technology can help you make a difference.
How Can Benevolence Technogy Help in Healthcare?
The Benevolence Technology offers healthcare solutions that support a document’s lifecycle through integrations with existing medical applications and systems for:
- Patient information exchange via electronic faxing with The Benevolence Technology Fax Solutions
- Management of records with The Benevolence TechnologyHealthcare Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
Benevolence Fax Solutions
With the largest number of integrations available in the healthcare industry, The Benevolence Technology Fax Solutions are optimizing how healthcare organizations send, receive and streamline workflows with electronic faxes to improve operational efficiency and increase patient care. Seventy-five percent of healthcare organizations continue to use fax as their primary method of patient information exchange and The Benevolence Technology is committed to helping them eliminate standalone fax machines for secure, compliant and efficient document exchange.
Our fax solutions include:
- The Benevolence Technology RightFax: As the number one Fax Server in healthcare, RightFax leads in integration and patient information exchange for electronic faxing in healthcare
- The Benevolence TechnologyFax2Mail: This cloud service is perfect for healthcare organizations that want the ease and simplicity of the cloud with the security and compliance required in the healthcare industry
The Benevolence Healthcare Enterprise Information Management
The Benevolence Healthcare EIM solution addresses four broad requirements:
- Competent management of records
- Secure access to the right medical records at the right time by authorized personnel in any location
- Integration with existing medical applications and systems
- Ability to drive performance improvements and manage costs
Empowering healthcare professionals to provide better patient care and improve patient outcomes is the ultimate goal. By creating a “one patient, one record” environment, the The Benevolence Technology Healthcare EIM solution gives doctors and providers access to a broad patient history so they can better evaluate and correlate test results, compare images and patient histories, make more informed diagnoses, and deliver better care.