We are looking for an AEM Architect with 7+ years of experience.
Front-end development – New feature requests+ Change requests [ Post go live support]
1. Develop responsive, adaptive and also mobile (first – friendly) design.
2. Manage entire web development process, including design, development and deployment.
3. Managing different workflows, files, XMLs, external mail servers, document handling.
4. Analyzing the Requirements from user stories.
5. Preparing Test Scenarios, cases, environment.
6. Manage the Google Analytics (URLs and specific codes/tags for SEO-SEA) in according with the third party ClickTrust
Responsible for back-end/module development
1. Designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
2. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
1. Set up and maintain AEM (install updates and modules, set up sites, backups)
2. Manage the migration of data and content
3. Install and maintain access to the site and version control
4. Administrate all site users and roles
5. Theme functions and may be able to create custom modules
6. Install and configure modules to create site features
7. Inderstanding and manage visual designs
8. Training and support CMS