We are looking for an AEM Architect with 6+ years of experience.
Project Location(s): Chennai / Trivandrum
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
Skills and experience
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 6+ years of AEM 6.x/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least two years in Web experience.
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process
- 2+ years of UI development experience with ES6 Java Script and CSS preprocessors(LESS, SASS).
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Experience developing reusable AEM components for authoring content, reusable code libraries, unit testing, automation and code walkthroughs
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/Maven/Gradle/Gulp).
- The ability to present technical concepts to technical and non-technical internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
Nice to have
- 3+ years of Experience building Responsive websites using ReactJS, NodeJS
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS and Microservices environment
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with continuous integration and deployments