Documentum D2 with LifeSciences
We are looking Documentum D2 Consultant with 8+ years experience.
Project Location(s): Germany
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
- Excellent grasp of the principles of Enterprise Content Management systems and D2
- Solution Architectured different client requirements with different applications the client have using the Documentum as the Central repository and able to do so with many scenarios as well.
- Desired experience in Documentum Content Server, DFC, BOF, DQL, Documentum Administrator, WebLogic, Tomcat
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, Web Services, LDAP configuration, and RDBMS concepts
- Knowledge of eCTD Submissions and Regulatory Documentation
- Knowledge of Regulatory Guidelines such as IDMP, US FDA, ICH and GxP.
- Knowledge of Life sciences domain with experience in Documentum Lifesciences suite (LSQM, LS R&D, eTMF and SSV)
- Working knowledge of Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience working in projects for projects and regulatory activities
- Strong analytical skills combined with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team and interpersonal skills