We are looking for HP Extreme Developer with 5+ years of experience.
HP Extreme Developer
Project Location(s): Maine, US
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Business Analyst and development team to build the OT Exstream applications based on the requirements.
- Translating technical specifications, and/or design models into code for new or enhancement projects.
- Participate in design review/ code review/ test case review and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Monitoring/reviewing the OT Exstream design objects/code created as per the standards.
- Document triggering using dynamic content import and targeting rules based on plan type.
- Coordinate with print vendors (print/fulfillment system) to ensure the output files generated from HPE are gets printed and mailed as per the fulfillment specifications.
- Participate in huge volume of output file generation and performance monitoring in run time with HP Exstream engine.
- Complies with IT policies and procedures, for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.