We are looking for JD Edward Financial Analyst with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
JD EDWARD Financial Analyst
Project Location(s): Bangalore, KA, India
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
- Act as Report Developer consultant for the ERP team supporting Financials: General
- Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Cash Management.
- Create Reports and Forms
- Develop Reports with cross subject areas/functional areas analysis.
- Build reports, Answers, Analysis reports and Reports using data models.
- Developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
Working with security model.
- Support existing Managed Service customers
- Create Financial Reporting Studio Reports
- Work with team to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist with application documentation
- Who can join immediate: 30 days is preferred
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- Candidate should above 6 years of experience in Report Development
- Experience in building reports, Analysis reports and reports using data models.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of development and experience working in Financial Modules (AR, AP, GL, Cash Management, Fixed Assets)
- Experience in developing or customizing reports using BI templates.
- Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries using Financial database tables.
- Publisher experience