We are looking JDE Technical Developer with minimum 6 years experience.
Project Location(s): Pune, MH, India
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
- 6-8 Years of solid JDE technical experience.
- Key Skills: Advance e1 Skills Set, Senior e1 Development, 7+ years Experience
- Experience in JD Edwards 9.0. 9.1
- Expertise in JDE Tools- RDA, FDA, C BSFN, NER, RTE, Power Forms, and BSSV
- Good knowledge of different modules Order Management, Manufacturing, procurement & Localization.
- Must have worked on JDE Integration and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with the team at different time zone, under own supervision and to be able to prioritize tasks.
- Flexible & Adaptable.
- Expertise in development and technical solution, form Design Aid, Enterprise Report Writer, Table Conversion design, NER
- Extensive Technical experience in developing applications, reports and customizing existing applications and reports, understanding existing applications, debugging and troubleshooting the issues
- Knowledge of sales order cycle, BI publisher
- Client coordination experience from onsite and offshore
- Experience as Team lead: Work allocation, pear reviews, and team mentoring