We are looking for Open Text App Works Architect with minimum 8 years of experience.
Open Text App Works Architect
Roles & Responsibilities
This OT Architect is responsible for designing, developing and deploying OT solutions to meet business needs including integration with other systems and databases. Requires an in-depth knowledge of OT features and functionality, project management, data management, and business analysis skills. Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues reported by end users and create appropriate solutions to meet business needs utilizing various OT and other related tools such as Archive Server, WebReports, Object Importer, and Enterprise Scan. Candidate should have strong technical and communication skill
- 5+ years’ experience in OT technologies
- OT Content Server, Directory Server and Archive Server administration
- Data migration and upgrade experience
- Expertise in designing and developing OT Web Service, Web Report and .NET applications.
- Good knowledge in Drawing Management (CRT) solution, Records Management and Physical Objects.
- Records Management, Physical Objects, Workflow
- AJAX .Net and HTML 5