We are looking OpenText Documentum developers with 6+ years experience.
Project Location(s): Hyderabad/Banglore
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
- Expert with proven project experience in using lifesciences/SS2/SSV/R&D
- Professional object-oriented programming (Expert)
- Expert experience in J2EE / Spring
- Expert experience in developing web services using Apache CXF (Expert)
- Extensive knowledge of Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
- Expert with proven experience in developing lifesciences/SS2/SSV/R&D Applications with workflows.
- Design & develop Workflow & life cycle process and all customization using Java Methods.
- Deep knowledge of pdf file generation and modification with lifesciences/SS2/SSV/R&D
- Deep knowledge of word document generation using Apache POI (Expert)
- Design, develop & deployment of custom solution WDK customization.
- Working knowledge in enterprise application integration using Apache Camel.
- Deep knowledge of modern technical environments such as Oracle, MSSQL, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse Passion for efficient, reliable solutions and ability to write sustainable source code.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- He / She will be responsible for starting from the functional aspects of the ECM solution to solution architecture till solution development, deployment & testing.
- An experienced candidate is expected to make intuitive high-level decisions for system configuration & development.
- He / She should be able to see the big picture and create architectural approaches for Documentum design and implementation.
- He / She should have a strong technical background and proven credentials in the implementation of Case Management / ECM Solution through Documentum technologies.
- He / She should have prior experience of Integration of Open Text Documentum with any major ERP e.g. SAP