OpenText ECM+ OScript
We are looking OpenText ECM + OScript developers with 4-6years experience.
- Requirement gathering, configuration, testing & debugging of the ECM aspects of a content server team.
- Working with technical to triage and work upon current server support issues.
- Work with other functional teams to deliver incident triage and time resolution of production issues
- Provide required input to performance KPI
- Ability to work through SLB network and Security standards and apply patches and updates accordingly to current server, xECM & windows OS components
- Perform administrative activities such as user issue resolution, monitor of server logs, events and assets.
- Build, deploy, administer and troubleshoot content server 10,16,9 solutions and compassing assigning workflows, security, site definition, templates etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Develop Workflows and Form Templates in Content Server
Migrate Workflows, Form Templates, LiveReports, WebReports from one HI-DMS to HT-DMS.
- De-bugging EventScripts and writing LiveReports and WebReports
- Resolve existing issues in migrated server HT-DMS
OpenText Content Server(ECM)
Scripting (SQL queries),