Business Consultant / Pre-Sales Consultant / Sales Engineer / Solutions Consultant with 5+ years experience
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) / Enterprise Content Management (ECM) / Document Management Systems (DMS) / Business Process Management (BPM) / Workflow Automation / eSignatures / Intelligent Data Capture / Customer Communications Management/Customer Experience Management
OpenText Pre-Sales Engineer / Presales Consultant – ECM & CCM solutions
- Experience in Digital Content Services (DCS) or Digital Content & Experience Services (DCxS) Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or Enterprise Information Management (IM) Domain at least for three Years;
- Experience in Presales or Technical Sales is preferred;
- Flexible to travel for atleast 50% of the time to customer locations across India/abroad regions;
- Experience working in OpenText products is preferred.
- Experience working in customer facing roles at least for 5+ years;
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Ability and skills for business application design and technology
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English
- Expert on Insurance and Banking Financial Services compliance and computer systems validation requirements
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with different content management or experience platforms like SharePoint, Documentum, Box, Alfresco, Exstream, Quadient, SmartComm., other technologies
- Have work experience with different clients across different industrial/Business units
- Experience abroad in this past experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Presales, ProSales, Solutions and business development in the OpenText EIM Technology landscape;
- Responsible for regional internal and external customer Relationship;
- Responsible to lead & drive digital transformation proposals;
- Responsible to conduct Digital Innovation / Transformation Workshops in PAN India/Asia/Europe.
- Responsible to coordinate & closely work with solutions teams based in India as part of proposal response.
- Responsible for sales Target (OBV and BV) for the respective region / geography.
- Provide support to other functional units (COE, Delivery & Sourcing) for large transformation programs.
- Identify customer’s challenges and objectives and demonstrate the solution that address these requirements and bring business value to the organization
- Communicate product knowledge and industry expertise to customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend the appropriate products and solutions
- Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle for all product- and technology-related inquiries
- Participate as a member of the sales team in all aspects of executing a sales strategy and building customer relationships
- Assist the sales support team to prepare compelling, professional content for RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFI (Request for Information) responses for prospective clients
- Support marketing initiatives and represent the company at key events