We have an urgent requirement in OT Appworks Consultant with 8+years of experience. Face to Face, in-person interview is required.
OT Appworks Consultant
Project Location(s): Bangalore, KA, India
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
Role Scope / Deliverables:
- Work closely with development team, architect, project manager, business analysts to design, develop, unit test, debug and maintain java based web applications in accordance with functional requirements and scope of work.
- Contribute and confirm to DE adopted software development standards.
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement to application and processes.
- Participate in production deployment and provide assistance to production support group when needed.
- Regular day to day job responsibilities does not involve travel.
- Candidate will translate business needs into effective technical solutions using JAVA technology.
- Candidate will be responsible for implementation, maintenance of web applications and services that interact with Product, Content, Search and E-Commerce systems.
- Candidate should be able to work effectively in a team to design, build web applications and services.
- OpenText AppWorks 16.4 (Required)
- 3-5 years experience in developing eBusiness web applications using Java and related technologies.
- Must be strong in Java, Java based frameworks such as Spring and have good understanding of design patterns.
- Must possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Be performance driven, and be able to work multiple projects simultaneously if needed.
- Be highly motivated to adopt new technologies, challenges and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Prior work experience developing Document and Digital Asset Management platform
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience working with Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience working with AWS Infrastructure and AWS services such as S3, SQS, SNS