OT Capture Center – Senior Consultant
We are looking OT Capture Center – Senior Consultant with minimum 5 years of experience.
As a Senior Functional Consultant, you will be the first point of contact for solutions within the project team. You will be the trusted go-to person for clients and junior profiles. Your focus will be on delivering solutions that apply the best business processes to state-of-the-art implementations within given budgets, and help our clients achieve high return on investments.
- Analyze business needs of client and design solutions
- Configuring and testing OTAS systems to reflect designed solutions
- Provide user training for implemented solutions
- Supporting users during testing and deployment
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Creation of project documentation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exposure to multiple OpenText products such as xECM, OCC, OTAS, is a bonus.
- OpenText technical knowledge is a bonus.
- You enjoy working with, and learning from, different cultures.
- SAP or OpenText certifications are a bonus.
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (e.g. OpenText Archive Server)
- Minimum of 2 full cycle projects (Analysis, Blueprint, Configuration, Training, Support)
- Strong technical knowledge and client-facing personality
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Self-starter and can work independent as well as in a larger team
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in engineering or information systems