Implementation of HR Service Delivery Module within ServiceNow, including case management, knowledge management, employee document management, service portal, onboarding and transition manager, etc.
Role Scope / Deliverables: The ServiceNow Developer is a self-starter who documents, designs, and codes updates to all areas of the platform with a special focus on the HR Service Delivery Module. The Developer is keen to seek out new solutions and is able to work in a global, cross-functional team.
SERVICE NOW ADMIN
- Design, Development and Implementation of ServiceNow including, but not limited to: core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Design, Development and Implementation of the HR Service Delivery module including: Case and Knowledge management, Employee Service Portal, Employee Document Management, chat, search, and Enterprise onboarding and transitions
- Performs advanced configurations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, ACLs, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports, etc.
- Reviews proposed designs with platform owner, architect, and development lead to ensure adherence to technical design guidelines
- Attends daily scrum calls and provides updates, escalates road-blocks and issues, and asks questions
- Performs peer review of code prior to functional testing
- Stays current on ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies.
- Works closely with ServiceNow functional team to configure and improve core and custom applications
- Develop new systems integrations and process automation
- Contributes to application and platform upgrades
- Responsible for on-call application support
- Load, Modify, and maintain data between ServiceNow and other platforms
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- 3+ years working in ServiceNow Environment
- Experience implementing and supporting the HR Service Delivery module within Service Now, including Case management, knowledge management, Employee Service Portal, Enterprise onboarding and transitions
- Experience supporting ServiceNow at a company operating in Workday HCM environment
- 3+ years in a technical leadership role
- Experience with middleware and discovery technologies