Looking for someone with architecture and build experience of 5 years or more in VIM
Project Location(s): Hyderabad, AP, India
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
- Conduct Business Blueprint design workshops and prepare functional gaps analysis
- Custom coding and modification of OpenText’s Invoice Management Workflow system
- Perform configuration, support and testing activities
- Training of core business users, preparing for go-live activities
- Support post go-live activities.
- Should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team
- Preferably with two or more full life implementations.
- Experience and responsibility for gathering requirements, creating a blueprint, configuring the system, testing, training and supporting the project go-live.
- Experience and configuration knowledge in VIM – bolt on, Invoice Capture Center, Open Text Archive Server, and SAP
- Hands-on SAP experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience leading and assisting clients with designing leading edge workflow solutions, configuration and enhancement of proprietary software product within SAP
- Ability to work independently and capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills