xECM for Engineering
We are looking xECM for Engineering
Project Location(s): Hyderabad/Bangalore
Education: Any Degree/Diploma/ Any PG
Compensation: Based on Experience & Expertise of Candidate
- Develops ECM solution architecture by leading solution definition, solution architecture reviews, and solution selection efforts.
- Provides strategic consultation and recommendations for SAP/Engineering extended ECM design/architecture
- Design, build, test, and deploy ECM solutions.
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: design, reviews, testing execution, deployment verifications, customer satisfaction reviews, etc.
- Create supporting solution design documentation to ensure sustainment of the solution and business capability, support solution implementation as necessary.
- Configure and test ECM solutions.
- Holds project team resources accountable to their deliverables and ensure project execution.
- Prepare high and detailed level estimations of effort in order to achieve a preferred solution.
- Participates in construction, automation, and implementation activities, ensuring successful implementation with architectural and operational requirement are met.
- Provides technical oversight to others resolving complex technical issues & should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years of SAP/Engineering xECM architecture, development experience
- Experience with OpenText Content Server 16 and Archive Server
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to define architectural concepts and standards
- Understanding of content management technology; current on new ideas and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills